Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hair Today....Gone Today!

A short list of ‘creepy’ things to do:

  • Shave your legs
  • Shave your underarm area
  • Share your facial area
  • Shave your neck
  • Shave your back
  • Shave your chest


I think you get the idea…..I HATE SHAVING!  I am convinced that body hair removal is some sort of curse on mankind dating back to times unknown!  I have tried so many different razors (manual, electric, battery-operated) that I just might qualify as a ‘renowned authority’….I have also had the immense displeasure of waxing, plucking, etc., ad nauseum.  Lately, with the onset of Spring, the whole ‘shaving’ thing is something that must be addressed.

The only reason I did not try laser is that a friend of mine DID; after seeing her ‘burns’ and listening intently to her long descriptions of each and every painful moment, I decided that it would not be in my best interests to see these things for myself firsthand.  (one of my wiser moves)

Men have the same problems as we women do with hair removal; many men DON’T want ‘hairy’ legs, a ‘hairy’ chest/back/buttocks.  Some men don’t want hair on their legs either.  This was an eye-opener for me; I was so wrapped up in my female ways that I failed to consider the fact that men suffer almost more than we do.  Society expects women to have this ‘bodyhair shaving’ issue…not men!  This is truly sad and I publicly apologize for my past ignorance and tunnel vision.  Sorry fellas!


There is a system that works much like laser…but without the pain!  In effect, it ‘singes’ the hairs painlessly; when finished you then rub down the area (side benefit:  this also serves as a form of exfoliation for your skin).  No muss, no fuss, lasts a long time….luv it!  Yes, this is a ‘plug’ of sorts however if you knew me personally then you would know I am not one to openly ‘plug’ anything unless I truly believe in its value.

No comments:

Post a Comment